Stanley Multi-Angle Hobby Vice 75mm (3in)
The Stanley multi Angle Vice is a unique design for vices. The clamps can be used by all trade professionals and home DIY users. It has the possibility of angling the objects in the vice in multiple positions. The ball joint allows the vice to have a full 360-degree rotation. The item you have clamped can be worked on from all angles. The jaws have a 3-inch opening which means it can hold a wide range of items. The large C-clamp mount attaches to the work surface up to 2.3/8inches thick. Supplied as a single unit
- Rubber jaw covers – protects the items you are clamping.
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications – great for clamping variety of materials and weights.
- 3”/77mm jaw capacity
- Durable cast-iron corrosion resistant construction
- Light-weight & compact design for portability
- 360° rotating ball joint, with locking mechanism, for a range of different applications
- Large C-Clamp mount attaches, with screws, to a variety of surfaces including a workbench
- Ideal for a wide range of trade, DIY, craft & hobby applications
- Weight – 1600g
- Throat Depth – 40mm
- Clamping Capacity – 70mm
- Clamping Force – 25kg